Mulch films used for soil covering:
- The surface of this Mulch film in contact with the soil is black and the other side; Although it is silver gray and white, it can be applied in different colors such as brown / red / green depending on the growth needs of the plant. In Mulch applications, especially the refractory properties of silver gray and white are used. Mulch movies;
- It prevents the formation of weeds on the soil surface
- It protects the plant from pests.
- It prevents the burning of plant roots from excessive heat.
- It allows the plant leaves and lower parts of the fruit to receive sunlight.
- It prevents the formation of bacteria in the lower parts of the leaves.
- Provides regular color distribution in fruits.